08 September 2013

This and That

So, today wasn't much different than most others. Kids were up by 8am. The usual.

Gavin has been not wanting to eat anything except Peanut Butter sandwiches... Rowan seems to be eating more than Gavin lately. It's really odd. As long as they're eating something, I guess I should be happy.

I worked on a budget for today. Picked up bread... My life is pretty boring I guess lol!

I do have to say that I did have a bit of road rage today though... I was turning right... there's a lane to go straight, left and right. The person who wanted to go left pulled up too far so I had to inch way ahead to be able to see if I could turn. That really irks me when people do that... You obviously can't turn left until the light turns green, so why would you need to be so far forward... It's stupid and annoying.

Another thing that annoys me is the way that people who don't even have WIC items go through one of the ONLY TWO lanes with a SHITTON of groceries that are meant for WIC and that are the ONLY TWO LINES that allow you to use WIC... Seriously... there are other lanes... usually better off too... But I guess that's the way the Commissary has to be. You can do WIC at any line in Walmart, but the Commissary has cheaper meats (Usually by at least $2 a pack) and cheaper produce, which is why I choose it.

I had to pull a splinter/thorn out of Rowan's foot today... he screamed and cried and kept saying "You can't hurt me, mommy" which is his equivalent of "Don't hurt me, mommy"... I felt so bad... He was better after I got it out, but he was limping for a little while... :'(

I burned my hand a little while cooking dinner... lol. It's fine, just stings a little.

So that's the gist of my day.... Man, I'm boring!

4 comments:

  1. Bitch would have to pay me to shop at a commissary when I got a grocery place down the street. Just saying, when I had no choice in YingYang land, sure, but back in the States now? Nooo way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. commissary is cheaper, so that's why I go there for meat lol. Walmart is expensive.

      Delete
    2. Walmarts disgust me. The grocery place I would usually go to was called Price Chopper. Clip some coupons at the beginning of the week and match them up with the items on sale, you can get a month's worth of groceries and not pay full price on one item.
      I love cutting my grocery bill in half and having more food in the pantry at the same time. Feels like stealing.

      If I could download food from the internet I would.

      Delete
    3. Yeah. The Commissary isn't too bad and I only go to Walmart for a couple things (Like taco seasoning or Ravioli).

      Delete