Ok so I decided I would write a blog because I am in an interesting and whatever mood right now and writing a blog seemed like a good thing to do.
The topic? MY FRICKING LAWNMOWER! I can't figure out why I can't get it to start! It's practically brand new and was only bought at the beginning of this summer. It's worked fine all summer (Until the string got caught, but that was an easy fix) and now I can't get it to start... granted, I'm not at all proficient with lawnmowers, as I have only used one once when I was 13 or 14 or something and my dad had to start it for me...
Maybe I just have too short of arms or something to be able to start a lawnmower? IDK but it's annoying! I just clipped about 2/3 of my front yard with HEDGE CLIPPERS. Why did I do this? Because the city of Killeen has fines they will give you if your lawn has weeds or grass over so many inches tall... I can understand why, but seriously, its annoying.
I'm not in a bad mood because of it, just sore... I think my fingers are a little bruised where you hold the little handle for the string and I know that I have some knots in my back... though it was one hell of an arm, shoulder and upper ab work out just trying to start the thing and a back and arm workout using hedge clippers on the lawn.
Meh, it's whatever. I'll finish up the bulk of the front yard tomorrow and hopefully Thursday I can get the lawnmower fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment