09 September 2013

Not Much New

Today was just about like any other day, save for the Journey needing to be taken in to Dodge Country for a recall on a part in the front door. They had to order the part, so I'll have to take the car in again. I dropped it off at about 0830 and they didn't have me come pick it up until almost 1600... Kind of annoying. Oh, and when they dropped me off in the morning, I was outside my house for the better part of an hour due to the lack of a garage door opener (It's on the visor in the Dodge, I never think about grabbing it because I always have the car when I get home), so I had to call them up and have them drop it off for me so I could get the kids and myself into the house. It was a bit stressful.

Other than that, my day went on like most any other day. Ashlie brought over Wyatt and Jackson for me to watch so she could go to class. They all played pretty well together. I learned this new way to get the kids to clean up after themselves. I set a timer for 10 minutes and if they beat it, they get a reward. I like this game a lot, as it saves me the picking up of their toys and it makes it a game for them and more fun it would seem because Rowan tends to be more in to it this way.

I talked to Joe for a little bit (I talk to him every night, but still, it's nice to hear from him). He always says good night to Rowan before he goes down to bed, which is sweet.

I've used this home made sugar scrub on my face twice since Ashley told me about it and I have to say, I like how soft my face is starting to really feel... and the Aloe gives it a nice feeling too! I am excited for extended results. :)

That's about all I have right now. I guess this is "until next time".

No comments:

Post a Comment