13 September 2013

Been a Couple Days

I wanted to update daily, but that made me realize how boring my life could be so I waited a couple days. Not much has happened, but still, I might have a LITTLE more to talk about.

First off, I had to get the car taken in and fixed, but luckily it only took about 2 hours, so I had it back pretty quickly. I ran a few errands around post and then came home.

I am very proud of Gavin! He did "more" in sign language today without my prompting him for more food! He's picking up things so quickly, it's crazy! I also asked him if he was hungry and he told me "Yeah" and "yes" when I asked him again. When he finished eating, I asked him if he wanted more and he shook his head "no". He's a very smart boy! I really think I might try to work on more sign language with him to see what else he can learn.

I'm redoing the budget (I think I mentioned that in a previous post) and it's been put in to effect, so here's hoping that it works!

I'm working on losing weight. I'll post milestones once I reach them, but we will see. I've always fluctuated (and I don't mean daily, I mean through time periods), but I've never really gotten below 150 since I had Rowan, but that's all going to change. I'm determined to get down to around 125! I don't want to be the weight I was in High School, that was unhealthy. I want to lose enough weight that I lose the baby belly I have and I'll be happy. That's my biggest concern right now.

Anywho, that's about all I've got for now. I'm always up for topic ideas for me to blog about to anyone who actually reads these blog posts haha! Give's me something to do. :D

5 comments:

  1. I've dropped all the weight from my pup, but I find it gross that it doesn't really look like it. I could care less about the number and just want to feel like I look good. It's like I have the same amount of weight as before...but it's in different places.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I tried to lose the weight between pups, but it didn't work out that way (I gained almost 50 pounds with Rowan). I've been able to get down to about 150 lbs, but for some reason, I fluctuate between that and 158 and can't seem to get any lower than 150. I've changed my diet, I've tried exercising (When I can) and everything, but it's just not working.

      What I want to do (So I can get more cardio in) is get a bike or jogging stroller and go for walks (And now that it's getting cooler out, I can do that before I put the boys down).

      Delete
    2. What works best for me is interval training. There's a bunch of different types, but my favorite is the sprinting or the INSANITY! workouts.
      INSANITY is expensive, so I would recommend..."borrowing"...it from the internet.

      Delete
    3. Yeah. I have P90X that I got from a friend that I thought about doing, but it's hard to find the time to do it without having to stop mid-workout to stop the kids from torturing each other (Rowan likes to pick on his younger brother, yet Gavin is always in awe of him, so to speak) or having to worry about becoming a human jungle gym lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete